Team WholeMe recently returned from Anaheim, CA after a long, eventful and exciting weekend at Natural Products Expo West – the world’s largest natural & healthy products event! This year there were over 85,000 attendees and over 3,500 exhibiting companies, so it is safe to say that we left feeling incredibly inspired and motivated!
We wanted to give you a sneak peek into the latest trends we picked up on while walking through the hundreds of aisles at Expo West.
Grain-free is here to stay!
- I don’t think you could have walked down an aisle at expo without noticing this trend that has been circulating in the market for a while – and seems like it won’t be going anywhere! A huge thank you to Snack Nation for giving us a call out as one of their favorite grain-free picks!
Balls and bites galore
- Companies are beginning to realize that convenience is key for many consumers, so bite-sized products have been coming out left and right. Whether it be bags of bites or individually wrapped balls, you are sure to be seeing plenty of new convenience snack options launching in 2018!
All things plant based
- Companies are getting creative with how they can make their products plant based, and so far, we are loving what we are seeing! Some of our favorites were all the cauliflower crust pizza variations, veggie hummus pods and more natural versions of meatless protein options such as meat-free burgers and chicken-less chicken strips!
Latest & greatest: CBD oil
- Cannabidiol (CBD) oil has recently gained traction in both the food and natural supplement industries. It has been praised for its ability to naturally relieve pain, reduce anxiety and relieve nausea. We saw everything from the pure oil samples to brownies and even drinks that were filled with CBD! Who knows, maybe someday you’ll see CBD clusters! 😉
WholeMe has some very exciting plans in store for 2018 and we are so excited to share with you all. For updates and sneak peeks:
- Subscribe to our newsletter: https://wholeme.com/
- Follow us on Instagram: @wholeme